Multi-channel recording from various sources according to schedule or in manual mode.
Support of circuit boards from various manufacturers what provides recording of analog and digital signals: UHD/HD/SD-SDI, CVBS + Analog/SDI Embedded Audio, MPTS/SPTS over ASI/IP, NewTek NDI, ST 2110. Mode and parameters are being set independently for each channel. Various profiles for recording are provided.
- Recording from various sources. Recording from capture cards and broadcasting server VPLay on one physical server or from network sources. Possibility of use of a single source of AV-signal for concurrent recording of several channels on one server.
- Number of recorded channels is limited to efficiency of the server only. For some formats hardware encoding using Nvidia NVENC, Intel Quick Sync Video is provided.
- Mode and parameters for recording are being set for each channel independently.
- Recording in required format or several formats.
- Visual real-time monitoring of any input and recording itself with displaying of audio level in PPM.
- Client-server technology.
- Software allows recording either according to the schedule. in manual mode, according to GPI, DTMF signals and SCTE-35/SCTE-104 marks.
- Scheduling and editing of the schedule using built-in editor VRec Manager.
- Continuous 365 days schedule with convenient navigation across the calendar.
- Daily As-run log.
SUPPORTED MANUFACTURERS OF I/O CARDS:
- Stream Labs
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink
- AJA KONA
- Mellanox* (ST-2110)
- Н.264 4:2:0
- MPEG-2 4:2:0
- MPEG-2 1-Frame 4:2:0
- DVCPro 4:1:1
- DVCPro50 4:2:2
- DVCPro FID 4:2:2
- IMX 30/40/50 4:2:2
- DNxHD 120/185 4:2:2
- AppleProRes HD HQ/LT/NQ/Proxy 4:2:2
- AppleProRes SD HQ/LT/NQ/Proxy 4:2:2
- XDCAMHD 17/25/35 4:2:0
- XDCAMHD 50 4:2:2
- XDCAMEX 35 4:2:0
- XAVC 4:2:2
- QuickTime, MOV, MP4, MXF, AVI.
- NewTek NDI®
- SDI up to 12G-SDI (Embedded audio)
- Composite/S–Video/YUV (Analog Audio: balanced / unbalanced)
- ASI / IP TS UDP (MPEG 2, AVC/H264, HEVC/H265)
- HDMI (576, 720, 1080, 2160)
- WEB RTMP, RTSP, HLS, MPEG–Dash, Haivision SRT
- MPEG Layer 2
- ATSC A/52A (AC-3)
Did you find what you're looking for?
Request for proposal