DVB / DTH / OTT / Mobile / IP analysing system for UNLIMITED number of TV and Radio channels
Stream MultiScreen - system is intended for simultaneous visual and instrumental monitoring for unlimited number of channels in real-time.
- Unlimited Sources Analyzing
- Any Source - Types / Formats / Resolutions
- Full Layout Flexibility - Any Size / Position / Span
- Sources can be repeated across multiple displays
- Perfect Image quality
- Automatic Aspect Ratio Control
- Dynamically Updated labels
- Full Video, Audio and Metadata Monitoring
- Sources QoS / QoE / TR 101 290 / 1,2,3 Proirity
- Advacne Loudness Monitoring
- Displays streaming
- Flexible Local and Remote control
- Round Robin / Screen Rotation
- Remote Sources status control
Having been based on successful combination of versatile features including multi-channel (unlimited number of sources) and multi-format (HD/SD-SDI, IP, DVB-ASI, Composite combined in a single server) abilities with high-level reliability Stream MultiScreen system has been implemented in the projects of the largest Headend operators, Satellite and Cable operators, TV Channels and OTT operators.
Unlimited number of servers to combine for large systems
Supported video standards:
Supported audio standards:
Option: can be monitored using Stream Labs’ DVB T2 MI splitter;
Mobile and internet (OTT) broadcasting protocols support:
The system performs the intellectual analysis, generates warning events, logging and video/audio indication for the following video and audio stream parameters:
Quality of Experience (QoE):
Quality of Service (QoS):
Features and Benefits:
Supported cards brands:
At the Broadcast Asia in Singapore the leaders of the industry present the newest and most innovative technologies for film, television and digital advertising.
Stand number: coming soon
Your company is missing? Contact us
The form has been successfully sent! We will contact you soon by email. Usually within one hour.
Stream Labs never rent, sell or provide any information about clients, partners and news subscribers.